Me and You
You want your wedding to be a reflection, not a production. The name of your shoe designer doesn't matter, as long as you can dance in them. You believe the most important part of your wedding day is the love you share with your partner and the support you feel from your friends and family, that is what you want me to capture.
I want to help you remember how much fun you had, and show you the moments you might have missed. When you look back at your wedding photos I want your images to represent real feelings.
I am an artist that seeks out beauty in moments and relationships. I love details that have heart and tell a story. I believe that love is the language that art communicates. I take great pride in creating images that will move you. My professional work is far to personal to not consider it my art.
- Do you use a second shooter? For weddings over 125 people I do bring a second photographer. For Intimate Weddings it depends on the number of guests and the venue.
- I don't see any bridal party or family images in your portfolio, do you also take formal portraits? Though, I don't have them in my online portfolio, I do set aside time for formal bridal party and family photos. I can send you a link to a full wedding if you would like to see how I document the entire wedding day.
- How far in advance should I book you? The sooner the better. I limit myself to 20 weddings a year so that I can give my clients quality work and still maintain a happy, inspiring lifestyle. May and September tend to book out the farthest in advance.
- Do you do videography? I don't, but I can recommend some very talented videographers who are a pleasure to work with..
- How long until I receive my images? I take great care creating, curating, and editing your photos. Portraits sessions are delivered within 2 weeks weddings are delivered within 6-8 weeks.